§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using the website www.elbe-industrietechnik.de ( henceforth “website”). Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) ELBE Industrie Technik GmbH is responsible for data protection.
Mattentwiete 6, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
(3) The contact data of the data protection officer of ELBE Industrie Technik GmbH:
BDO Legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
40474 Düsseldorf, Germany
§ 2 Information on the methods and purposes of processing and recipients of personal data
(1) Through the Website, we process various types of personal data for various purposes:
(a) Collection of personal data for informational purposes
(1) We do not collect any personal data when you use the website for informational purposes only (i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information), with the exception of data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. This information includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored on the provider’s server in Germany. The IP address is anonymised immediately after processing and before it is stored.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(3) This information stored with the help of cookies is stored separately from any other data we may provide. In particular, the cookie data will not be linked to your other data.
(b) Collection of personal data when using the contact form
The personal data that you make available to us via the contact form on the website will only be used for answering your enquiry or establishing contact and for the associated technical administration (cf. Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) and lit. b DSGVO). It will not be passed on to third parties. The indication of personal data going beyond name and e-mail address is voluntary.
In addition to the rights described in § 3, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In this case, your personal data collected in the contact form will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations. Your personal data will also be deleted without your revocation once we have processed your request.
§ 3 Your rights
(1) You have the right at any time and at no charge to request information from us about the personal data we have stored about you, as well as about its origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom this personal data is shared and the purpose of storage.
(2) You also have the right to demand that your personal data be corrected, deleted or restricted at any time. You also have the right to transfer data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority at any time (www.datenschutz-hamburg.de/).
(3) You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us at any time.
(4) If you have given us consent to the use of personal data, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons.
(5) If you wish to assert the aforementioned rights, please contact us by e-mail at [e-mail address] or in writing at the address stated under § 1 paragraph 2.
(6) By using the contact form or sending your own e-mail to our contact address and entering your (contact) data, this data, which also includes personal data, will be forwarded to us and stored. These data will not be passed on by us without your consent. Rather, we use this data exclusively to process your inquiry. After sending the completed contact form, the feedback or the sent e-mail, you can object to this use of data at any time without giving reasons and revoke your consent to the use of this data.
§ 4 Data security
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These will be adapted to the current state of the art.
§ 5 Storage period
We keep your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in accordance with this data protection declaration. However, we may be required by law to retain certain data for a longer period of time. In this case, we will ensure that your personal data is treated in accordance with this data protection declaration for the entire period.
§ 6 Change